Dr. Chiedozie Obioha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chiedozie Obioha?

Courteous & Professional

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Dr. Obioha is extraordinary. He diagnosed me accurately and was very honest with me on how to treat my health. His personality was very warming and he was very open to answering all my questions and concerns. I've been feeling better already! I referred him to all my friend and family back home. He is truly the best Doctor in Arizona.

Excellent Physician

Posted on February 16th, 2009

I had the pleasure of being treated by such a skilled, kind-hearted and honest physician by the Dr.Obioha. His eloquence and confidence shows that he is very knowledgable about what he is doing. As a patient I felt secure, and assured that I was in good hands. I just had to share this experience!

Posted on August 7th, 2017