Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chienyenwa E Nwachinemere
Dr. Chienyenwa E Nwachinemere, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middle River, MD. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nwachinemere is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center. Dr. Nwachinemere has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Chienyenwa E Nwachinemere has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chienyenwa E Nwachinemere has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Chienyenwa E Nwachinemere has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Chienyawa cares about her patients she takes her time listening to you and not just sending you away with a prescription. She is the real deal. I've had diabetes for 16 years never had a perfect A1C until she started working with me not to mention my multiple health issues but she never gave up she kept trying different alternatives that would work with my situation because of her I'm proud today that I have hope for better health and that means more time with my family thank you Dr. Chi Chi.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nwachinemere is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Chienyenwa E Nwachinemere accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChi Max Medical Center Llc, 201 Ballard Ave, Middle River, MD
Dr. Chienyenwa E Nwachinemere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middle River, MD.