Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chilakapati Vijayakumar MD
Dr. Chilakapati Vijayakumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southgate, MI, with other offices in Dearborn, MI and Dearborn, MI . His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. He speaks English.
Dr. Chilakapati Vijayakumar has 3 locations
18100 Oakwood Blvd
Dearborn, MI 48124
Book Online Now
Dr. Chilakapati Vijayakumar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chilakapati Vijayakumar - Posted on November 9th, 2018
I have known doctor Kumar for over 20 years. My parents were his patients, my sister and I now both see him. I trust Dr Kumar with my life, he has given me and my family the best of care. He is very kind, knowledgeable, easy to understand and he truly cares about his patients well being. I do not think there are many doctors left out there now like him. I’m greateful for all he and his staff done for me.
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College
Dr. Chilakapati Vijayakumar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Chilakapati Vijayakumar's office for more information.
14752 Northline Rd Southgate, MI : (734) 285-5030
18100 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn, MI 48124
1185 Monroe St Dearborn, MI : (313) 730-2020
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chilakapati Vijayakumar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southgate, MI.