Dr. Chima Ohaegbulam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chima Ohaegbulam?

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Dr.Ohaegbulam was the best surgeon I could have asked for to have a multi level fusion. He is compassionate, a perfectionist and most importantly the surgery worked! I am pain free and so grateful to be able to walk again! I highly recommend him !

extreme nerve and leg pain

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I liked that Dr Ohaegbulam listened to me about my problem and how much pain that I was having. After reviewing my MRI he was quite sure he could help me. The Dr then explained very cleary what he would do. The day of surgery he then told me again the proceedure and how things should go, in a very nice manner. The surgery went great. As I start to come around the first thing I notice is no more leg pain. Today I feel like a different person, without that pain.

Professional

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Amazing Results

Posted on January 29th, 2012

Getting up after surgery and feeling much better is amazing. He is awesome

It helped

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Dr. Chima O, was a very compasionate person. His success rate is high...and he makes that clear...but he operated on my lumbar, and the pain just moved up. He is deff. one of the best, but just know you will not be pain free for life. Its just something to take SOME of the pain away. It was a painful road to choose surgery, and still is. What I often wonder is if I would be worse off if I never got the surgery...or the same. Although he operated...years later the SAME problem is back, and moved up. I DO think he is a good Dr. The hospital staff is amazing in the recovery aspect. I would recommend him to others.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2008

Dr. O. was the one who saved me from giving up. I thought that I would never get help or relief from the pain I was having. He saw it as soon as we met that I was in pain. He took time with me talked and listened to me. The first Doctor to show that he cared. My surgery will be two years this coming Sept.. I new going into it that it wouldn't take away all the pain because of the damage done. I will tell you this my life sure has changed. I am able to do things I haven't done in years. I still have some nerve pain but nothing like before. Thanks to Doctor O. He has wonderful people working with him also.

Posted on April 24th, 2008

Dr. Ohaegbulam is an outstanding surgeon. His ability to make sense of a very complicated problem is welcomed. He is quite knowledgeable, and has a wonderful way of explaining EVERY aspect of treatment to his patients. His thoroughness, and ability to show compassion are exemplary.

Posted on September 27th, 2017