Dr. Chin Chang Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

WORST DOCTOR EVER.....

Posted on February 24th, 2010

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my enimes.... he told me that overweight ppl should be put in consintration camps like in germany and deprived of everything.... if u care about ur family u will not see this dr.

horrible

Posted on October 12th, 2009

I have never in my life have been made to feel as small as this doctor's staff (wife) made me feel... I felt like they did not even want me as a patient...it was just awful

Posted on September 1st, 2009