Dr. Chin Kim Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chin Kim?

Profesional

Very disappointed with this doctor. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The doctor is a different story. Very abrasive and rude. He ask why I was there. I told him that my ears were plug had a pain on my side my feet hurt and wanted to get complete check up. He respond rudely. I not a foot doctor, no time to do a complete check up. The only thing they did was clean out ears and get my priscription for my high blood pressure. This guy in my opinion is a racist. Thanks god is not the only doctor in town.

The doctor seems biased.

While this doctor seems to be friendly and courteous to elderly patients, he comes off rather cold and abrasive when treating young people in their 20s-30s. I understand that the American medical care system is deeply broken and exploited, encountering such physicians as Dr. Kim more often that not urges me to seek medical treatment abroad in South Korea.