Dr. Chinasa P Anugwom Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Chinasa P Anugwom?

Dr. A is truly an awesome medical professional. He has been my PCP for close to a year, and I totally trust him!

Dr A = Dr. Awesome!!

Dr A is an amazing doctor!! My only regret is not finding him sooner. He is kind, dillegent & has a wonderful bedside manner. He cares so much about his patients and makes the time to follow up after hours. My husband and I are thrilled to finally find a permanent doctor!

Most Caring

It is always a pleasure to see Dr A We can always get in to see him on a moments notice the office is a family atmosphere as you will often see his wife and children that alway make you feel like part of the family. He always takes the time to listen to you and shows true concern for your well being . We live over an hour away but make the faithful drive to see him every month.

Wonderful family Dr.! When one of us is sick we always get an appt the same day!:)

In had Dr Anugwom when he lived in Minnesota and I will tell you he is the best and most caring Dr I have ever had. He is very much so missed up here. He always explains everything so you understand what is going on.

Doesn't talk down to people

Dr. Anugwom is a very kind, caring and compassionate doctor. He is the first doctor that ever showed me my medical file and went through it so I understood what was going on. He listens when we talk to him, and he's very understanding of our time constraints when we're home. My husband and I drive truck over the road and are only home 5 days out of the month. He understands this and works very closely with us to meet our needs. In our opinion, he's one of the best doctors that Waseca Medical Center has ever had.

working with the developmentaly delayed

I work for a company who services the developmentaly delayed. It is hard to find doctors that treat our consumers like they have any value. Dr. Anugwom took the time to treat my consumer like he was human, even taking the time to speak to him though my consumer was non verbal. If he treats my consumer with value, then I have no fear that he will treat me with the same respect.