Dr. Chinenye Ezeanolue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chinenye Ezeanolue?

intelligent doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I find Dr EZ, a very good person in terms of professionalism and bedside manners. She is open to my suggestions about health concerns as she listened to my clinical presentation of medical history. She used her analytical judgement , correlated all factors that contributed to my chief complain then based her diagnosis after a thorough investigative discussion before she decided what is best for me . She is an intelligent smart and pretty lady physician. She never get tired of 12 patients seen in almost 2 hours consultation and treatment. Superb! I highly recommend her to incoming patients. She treated me well , my daughter and my physician-husband.

Horrible doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Ezeanolue is horrible and I would advise anyone considering her to find another doctor. I felt that she repeatedly put her ego above my health and well-being. She refused to refill my meds for hypertension, despite the facts that I have a 12-year history of hypertension (6 years of which are documented with Southwest Medical Associates), I am pregnant and I was scheduled to see her but was unable to get in for more than a month. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS.

Dismissed my concerns. Openly laughed at me.

Posted on September 21st, 2011

If you want a doctor who will check your vitals, refill your meds, and say "see you next year," she will be just fine for you. If you have a health concern, stay FAR away. I got an appointment with Dr. E. because she was the first available at SWMA (probably for a reason!). She told me that what I was worried about is only a problem for fat people (I am thin), and that I shouldn't believe what I read on the internet because "it's not written by doctors." She actually LAUGHED at my concerns and dismissed the research I had done. It was extremely disrespectful. I will NEVER go back to her.

Posted on February 21st, 2017