The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chinenye O Nwachuku has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 5
I was a patient of his 5yrs ago of where I was involved in a traumatic brain injury and broken pelvis, broken collar bone, and cracked neck. The little bit that I do remember of him is really good. I only remember seeing him twice, once when I was released from a wheelchair into a walker and the other when I got the ok to go back to work. I believe I have the right doctor lol cause this is the name I found on my work release papers. Thank you all so much for all the hard work y'all did at St. Luke's! I still appreciate it to do this day!
My wife was operated on by Dr. Nwachuku after breaking her wrist. We were both very pleased with this doctor, including his skill as a surgeon, his bedside manner, and his willingness to answer the questions we posed to understand the decisions Dr. Nwachuku made. We were very disappointed when he told us that he was moving from Huntington, Long Island to Bethlehem, PA. We really liked him.
15 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Chinenye O Nwachuku accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Lukes University Hospital Bethlehem Campus, 801 Ostrum St, Bethlehem, PA
Dr. Chinenye O Nwachuku is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.