Dr. Ching-Fong F Wu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ching-Fong F Wu?

Very professional .

Rude, indignant, impossible to work with.

Rude, indignant, impossible to work with. Difficult to get an appointment with him and he's rude when you see him. He was literally screaming at my 82 year old grandmother and her care provider because my grandmother could not understand his questions. The care provider called my mother on the phone so she could answer Dr. Wu Do's questions but he refused to speak to her on the phone and was yelling so loudly at my grandmother and her care provider in his office that I could hear him over the phone from across the room, where I was sitting with my mother! He refused to examine my grandma or to give her the tests after we had been waiting for about a month for the appointment because a care provider had brought her to the appointment and my grandma did not understand his questions! He had her medical records and information already, which had he read them, could have answered all or most of his questions! My grandma told the care provider "He is a hateful man and I never want to see him again." She was really upset. No one should be treated this way when they go to see a doctor, but especially very sick, little old ladies!