Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ching-Jen Wang
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, NJ, with another office in Trenton, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wang is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Capital Health System - Mercer Campus and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Ching-Jen Wang yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Medical Center
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Capital Health System at Fuld
48 Years Experience
National Taiwan University
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ching-Jen Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, NJ.