Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chinta T Chiu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Chui is one of the most thorough doctor's that I have seen. He will make sure he tests for all the possible issues that are associate with the symptoms that you are experiencing. Great office manner, spends time on you inquiring about your history and your concerns. Operates in the mindset more of a surgeon than a general practitioner.
I would highly recommend Dr. Chinta for anyone because of his professionalism, his quick-to-follow-up attitude and excellent care. Dr. Chinta has excellent accuracy in diagnosing a problem. My wife is doctor and she recommended Dr. Chinta to her younger sister who changed her own doctor immediately after her first consultation with Dr. Chinta. She later recommended Dr. Chinta to her mother who was not happy with her doctor. Her doctor was not able to diagnose her problems even though she was going to the same doctor for several years! Dr. Chinta was able to diagnose her problem during the very first consultation and he wasted no time in following up with her for a series of some much-required tests that were completely ignored by her previous doctor. Needless to say that Dr. Chinta has become our family doctor and all for the right reasons. A good & caring doctor like him is hard to find in a city like New York or any city for that matter. Appointments are easy to get which is a big plus. 90% of the time I get an appointment on the same day if not within a couple of hours. His office is located right opposite a big metered parking lot so finding a parking in flushing is not as big a nightmare either! I wish Dr. Chinta all the best and thank him from the bottom of my heart for all that he's done for me & my family!
Dr. Chiu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1996
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Chinta T Chiu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chinta T Chiu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.