Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chintana Suanlarm has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 5
This doctor is fair in my opinion. The wait in the office is very long, and most times it is very hard to understand her. The office is not modern at all, it seems to be almost falling apart. Also the way it is set up the entire office can hear everything right over the wall. She has a tendency to speak very loud too. The location of her office is in a very bad neighborhood, and I would not be surprised if people have been robbed for their prescriptions in the past. With the combination of the waiting room knowing exactly what is being prescribed to you and the gang of questionable looking people who crowd the outside, I feel very nervous as I leave her practice. I do feel that Dr. Suanlarm is truly compassionate, and does want to help the patient though. There are just afew things about the office, both inside and out that could be changed.
47 Years Experience
Chiang Mai University
Graduated in 1971
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Dr. Chintana Suanlarm accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWister Family Medical Center, 5129 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Chintana Suanlarm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.