Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chinwe N Aligwekwe
Dr. Chinwe N Aligwekwe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Snellville, GA . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aligwekwe is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chinwe N Aligwekwe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chinwe N Aligwekwe has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Aligwekwe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 2002
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Dr. Chinwe N Aligwekwe accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Chinwe N Aligwekwe
Redmond Regional Medical Centers physicians are proud to provide the most comprehensive services and quality care throughout the communities we serve. From routine checkups, immunizations and screenings, to more advanced specialty care, Redmonds physicians provide state-of-the-art technology, expertise and experience to meet your health and wellness needs. For more information or to request an appointment, call MedLine(r) at 800-242-5662.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chinwe N Aligwekwe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.