Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Chinyere N Anyaogu has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chinyere N Anyaogu has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 42
The wait time in the office is very minimal. I have no problems calling to make an appointment or getting a follow up appointment while at the office. The staff is very courteous. Her bedside manner is very pleasant with accurate diagnosis. She spends time explaining things, helping me understand and answering any questions I may have. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had and I recomend her to all my female friends
This has been very traumatic for my wife. My wife has had setback after setback with this doctor. Would not recommend to anyone who cares about their health. Office staff is "very freaking " unprofessional. There is only one person to do the job of maybe three. I've tried to express my heartfelt dislike for this practice, but my wife wouldn't let me. She always would say "wait til she's finished". Well I can't anymore. Today I will be out to report this practice to the board of health, Better Business Beurea to get this practice close. Women, if you care about yourself don't go here. Men, if you want your women to be healthy and still able to "perform" stay away from Dr. A
I visited Dr. A with a very high risk pregnancy following several miscarriages back in 2007. I was very pleased that she was able to diagnose what was going wrong. She was able to get me thru my pregnancy even though I delivered prematurely. The only thing that I regret was that she was not able to deliver my son because she was out of town. But she left another doctor in charge that was very good and delivered my son without any problems by c-section. If it had not been for Dr. A's follow up and persistency during my pregnancy, I probably would not have have my son or daughter today. Her staff in Huntersville was very professional and knowledgeably. Since then I have gone on to have another child, a daughter born in 2008, also while under the care of Dr. A. She was not able to deliver my daughter either but her work, knowledge and expertise were greatly appreciated. I would recommend her to any women looking for a great OB/GYN in this area!!!
27 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 1991
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Chinyere N Anyaogu accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJACOBI MEDICAL CENTER, 1400 Pelham Pkwy S, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chinyere N Anyaogu, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Bronx, NY, in this video.
Dr. Chinyere N Anyaogu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.