Dr. Chinyere N Anyaogu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chinyere N Anyaogu?

Very courteous and professional.

I truly love Dr A and her assistant Tameka. She was always courteous and answered any question I had. I have been trying to find out where her new location is

Patient

The wait time in the office is very minimal. I have no problems calling to make an appointment or getting a follow up appointment while at the office. The staff is very courteous. Her bedside manner is very pleasant with accurate diagnosis. She spends time explaining things, helping me understand and answering any questions I may have. She is one of the best doctors I have ever had and I recomend her to all my female friends

Angry husband

This has been very traumatic for my wife. My wife has had setback after setback with this doctor. Would not recommend to anyone who cares about their health. Office staff is "very freaking " unprofessional. There is only one person to do the job of maybe three. I've tried to express my heartfelt dislike for this practice, but my wife wouldn't let me. She always would say "wait til she's finished". Well I can't anymore. Today I will be out to report this practice to the board of health, Better Business Beurea to get this practice close. Women, if you care about yourself don't go here. Men, if you want your women to be healthy and still able to "perform" stay away from Dr. A

I visited Dr. A with a very high risk pregnancy following several miscarriages back in 2007. I was very pleased that she was able to diagnose what was going wrong. She was able to get me thru my pregnancy even though I delivered prematurely. The only thing that I regret was that she was not able to deliver my son because she was out of town. But she left another doctor in charge that was very good and delivered my son without any problems by c-section. If it had not been for Dr. A's follow up and persistency during my pregnancy, I probably would not have have my son or daughter today. Her staff in Huntersville was very professional and knowledgeably. Since then I have gone on to have another child, a daughter born in 2008, also while under the care of Dr. A. She was not able to deliver my daughter either but her work, knowledge and expertise were greatly appreciated. I would recommend her to any women looking for a great OB/GYN in this area!!!

Life Saver / Life Giver

What I like about Dr Anyaogu is that she can handle any emergency, which means that she is definitely the OB/surgeon who I would want to treat me while I am under anesthesia. She is also very caring and spends time to educate me on my condition.

Patient

She is very knowledgeable, sound, great and strut physician for women's issue.

Dr Anyaogu is a briliant OB/GYN. She diagnosed a serious condition when other physicians were unable to. She was very methodical, patient and has excellent bedside manor. This was extremely important to me at a time that was frightening and stressful. I will recommend her to everyone who I know

I have enjoyed my care at the Womens Care Center and especially DR A. She has been great and has adressed my every issue with information, detail and I simply cannot thank her enough for being there for me. She is simply GREAT and I will recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN. She is the BEST!!!!!

Bad place

The staff and and Dr. A are awful, i'll never get back there.

Needs new staff

Dr. A is great. Her staff is her achilles heel. Twice I was sent to the Eastway office only to find it was closed and my appointment was really in Huntersville. Last time I was told they would call me back when I called for an appointment. Who does that?? Of course they never have. And yes, they man at the front desk has horrible breath. If you can get past these people, Dr. A will take good care of you.

This is as bad as a third world country

I can honestly say this was the worst experience of my life. I was fearful of others in the office waiting room. One of the people was either drunk or on drugs. I could not understand anything the staff said, because they can barely speak English and don't seem to care.I also questioned the doctors use of medicaid. Giving me advice or what I should and should not do to get coverage. I felt like they are doing something very wrong here and it won't be long before they GET CAUGHT!