Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chiochen Cheng MD
Dr. Chiochen Cheng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, NH, with another office in North Andover, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Chiochen Cheng has 2 locations
70 Butler St
Salem, NH 03079
Dr. Chiochen Cheng has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chiochen Cheng has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chiochen Cheng - Posted on August 19th, 2015
No I would not recommend him. He seems to not know much about the effects of heparin on ESRD patients. Despite my voiced concerns about the apparent over usage of it, he continued giving me 3 shots a day. I developed a extreme bloody nose (which never happens). He made up an excuse for that, which didn't make sense. Bleeding events continued for several days, until I was sent to the ER for almost bleeding out.
38 Years Experience
- Taipei Medical College Taipei Taiwan
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chiochen Cheng is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salem, NH.