Dr. Chirag N Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chirag N Patel?

Needed to see him right away

I was feeling the lingering results of a bad cough and cold, had tried many OTC meds to no avail. I called and asked if he could see me that morning along with my wife’s scheduled appt. He saw me first,and called in two scripts to my pharmacy . Feeling better already. Glad he is our primary phys.

Medical "Caring" Professional

I have been a patient of Dr. Patel's for many years and always found him to be on top of recent medical treatment recommendations. He listens to what I have to say without hurrying me and his mild manner in discussing his findings have a calming effect. I am so thankful to have a doctor who is knowledgeable, caring and a true professional!

Excellent Doctor

Very competent and caring. Spends time with you. Would recommend to everyone.

reg.ck.up for james @Dorothy Fitzgerald

Outstanding, caring doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr Patel for a many years. I have always found him capable and caring. He is easy to talk to about my health situations. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking a caring, dedicated doctor. I hope he remains in practice for many years.

Chuck Doring

Doctor Patel has always treated my entire family with respect and professionalism. My 89 year old father would not go to anyone else. Two years ago my father moved here from another state and could not even at times hold a conversation because he was on the wrong medication dosage for his problem. Dr Patel correctly diagnosed his medication for Parkinson disease , before he went to Dr Patel, he was barely functioning on simple daily tasks. Today he goes to physical therapy three times a week and is better than he has been in a long time. Thank you Dr Patel!

Friendly yet accurate care

Good doctor, nice guy

I like Everything about him except that he keeps his nose in the computer for 90%of my visit. He is gentle and kind.

nameless patient

Excellent experience

Finally I met a doctor who can listen to me and explained in a simple language. Courteous staff!

A very arrogant,heartless,and hateful doctor. Should get out of healthcare. Dr. Patel, you should truly take time to learn the phrase, You treat people the way you would like to be treated.

Dr. Chirag N Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.