- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chirag H Parikh has 2 locations
Dr. Chirag H Parikh has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chirag H Parikh has the following 20 expertise
- Eye Infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Chirag H Parikh Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Chirag H Parikh
Dr. Chirag Parikh is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist serving the Lawrenceville area for more than 10 years. Dr. Parikh is experienced in Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Surgery and Laser Surgery for Diabetes, Glaucoma and various other diseases. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Dr. Chirag Parikh was awarded the Patients' Choice Award and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition in 2014. PROCEDURES PERFORMED Cataract surgery with insertion of either Restor or Technis multifocal lens, Toric lens for astigmatism correction or standard monofocal lens Glaucoma surgery including trabeculectomy and shunt implants Glaucoma Surgery Revisions Chalazion Excisions Blepharoplasty Entropion and ectropion repairs Minor Eyelid Procedures Pterygium Excisions Corneal Foreign Body Removals Laser surgery for Diabetes, Glaucoma and various other diseases FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM http://www.eyecareofgeorgia.com/