Dr. Chirag M Sandesara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chirag M Sandesara?

He isn't God

When a physicians God complex interferes with patient care it's time for that physician to stop practicing. Although he thinks he is God and acts like he is God, he is in fact not God. What his patients say and what they desire means nothing to him. He makes decisions for his patients and decides their treatment plan based on his belief and that is not only unprofessional but wrong.

After waiting for over an hour and a half I finally got back to a room. Unfortunately Dr. Sandesara's God complex interferes with patient care. God forbid you want any type of quality of life or want to make an informed decision about your health and your body that he disagrees with. If you need a cardiologist or electrophysiologist I recommend going to a veterinarian before seeing Dr. Sandesara or any of his partners.

Great Doctor

I have been with Dr. Sandesara for years and have unique arrhythmia issues that he has managed well, He is always pleasant and I trust his skill and knowledge. Everytime I see him I fell like he is completly focusned on my issue and truley understands the anxiety i sometime have regarding it.

He has performed surgery/operation on me and I felt safe, I felt like I was in good hands.

Progressive and caring.

Dr Sandesara has performed two cardiac ablations on me for atrial fib. They are mostly successful, improving my life considerably. He's been very good about listening to my medical issues and working with me to develop a treatment plan that I can live with. Dr Sandesara takes the time to listen to my health problems and treats me with great respect. He also stays abreast of current trends in cardiac medicine and questions traditional methods that aren't workin to revise my treatment plans to fit my needs. He's a great doctor and I have complete trust in him.