Dr. Chisara Adonai Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chisara Adonai?

Very condescending and rude...

Posted on August 13th, 2015

This MD seems to have no respect for her patients. She does not seem to even remember your medical condition! Her whole demeanor is how fast can she get you out of her Exam room, and not about the medical issue that brought you to see her. I would not recommend this Dr. to my worst enemy! Onward and for sure upward!

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr. adonai is a great dr who spends time with her patients. highly recommened

would b greatful to make apt 207-8337

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Would love to make apt

The best ever

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Doctor Adonai is so loving and caring I have never seen her treat anyone with anything other than respect. I put all my faith in her. She is a kind person who is passionate about what she does. She is the best practice I've been to in my whole life. I have so much respect in her. I would recommend to anyone and everyone to go see her. She saved me. She helped me when I thought there was no hope.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Bad doctor, not able to accurately diagnose

was not a caring doctor and not understanding

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I was on suboxone from a friend for almost a half of a year and I told her that I just wanted to be under a doctors care so that im doing the program successfully and under a doctors supervision. half way through my interview she closed the book and said i dont feel like taking on a patient like you, and for god only knows what reason, she said im not helping you and to get out. It was an embarrassing, life-changing, horrible experience, I waited over a month to get into her clinic and was faithful of her since i was already accepted with my paperwork of my life story. i had enough suboxone to last me until that exact day and even after explaining that i dont know what to do now that she doesnt want to help me; I was so hopeful of her care, but she flat out told me that i am not her problem closed her book and walked out, and i am still confused to why she did it. i had good control of my life with the subs that i had and i was very honest that I was never a hard user, I was kind, but after that appointment I was totally alarmed and fealt that i had no option (which i tried explaining) I left in such a state of confusion and had no choice but to go back to opiates. most un-caring doctor i have ever met, and i work in a hospital.

Very nice and pleasant doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2011