Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chitra M Iyer has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Chitra M Iyer has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Chitra M Iyer has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chitra M Iyer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I went in for my 20 week anatomy sonogram. She spent about 10 mins with me and said she couldn't get a good look at the baby's heart. Told me to come back in 3 weeks and she would try again. With my last pregnancy the anatomy sonogram lasted about 45 mins and with each of these doctors visits being VERY expensive I was disappointed with the amount of time she spend with me during my appointment. I was also very upset that I left with one picture of our baby that was not clear at all. Most women that I have talked to had several pictures and their appointments and they lasted longer than 10 mins. I will not be using this doctor ever again.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Seth Gs Medical College
Graduated in 1994
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Chitra M Iyer accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrix Medical Group Of Texas, 1325 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 600, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Chitra M Iyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.