Dr. Chitra Mony Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chitra Mony?

Great

On the phone, I would give the information as to my needs. The nurse, then, listened, took concise notes, Then, Dr. Mony came in to the room, introduced herself, sat down near me, listened!!, to me, checked the concerns, told me the best solutions, as well as made any necessary referral appointments. My friends also appreciated Dr. Mony. She gave the time to listen and respond. Currently, Dr. Mony has offices in Tallahassee, whose patients are benefiting from seeing her.

Dr. Mony is an awesome caring doctor who sees my entire family.

Dr. Mony is a very caring individual that takes the time to listen and treats my family with respect. I will refer her to all of my family and friends.

Type 2 Diabetes