Have you seen Dr. Chitra D Kandaswamy?

Paperwork

Dr Kandaswammy is a very busy doc but will not sign amy paperwork. Getting medical supplies ordered needed her to fill out paperwork.

Good doctor.

Dr K is a warm and caring doctor. She seems competent and thorough. And the office staff is very courteous as well. However, there are some administrative issues like lack of followup, confused billing, and excessively long wait times in waiting room and exam room, long after scheduled appointment time.

This office and staff are the most unprofessional people I have ever been to. I waited over a month, 3 phone calls and faxes from my surgeon for approval and it still never came. They discussed another patients medical test with me twice because they pulled up the wrong patient info. Sitting in the waiting room is entertaining you get to hear all the details of their life. Very inappropriate staff.

A patient

I am 57 years old and can say without hesitation this is absolutely the worst doctor I have EVER been to in my entire life. First time seeing her, I sat in her lobby for 2 hours after my scheduled appointment waiting to be seen. One lady left, angry. After being examined, the Dr. was suppose to ensure that I had a monitor to gauge what was transpiring with my health the next day (one was not available at the time of my appointment). After 3 phone calls back to her office, I wrote her a letter, expressing my exasperation at her lack of concern for my immediate health, and upon receipt, she called me back. I returned for another appointment, and she suggested I needed an overnight monitoring. I asked her THREE times if it was covered by my insurance, and she assured me it was. I went for the monitoring, the results came back, and then...silence. Absolutely no follow-up whatsoever. To add injury to insult, a year later I receive a $3,500 bill from the outside source, because, you guessed it, it wasn't covered by insurance. When I called her to discuss that matter with her, she denied ever saying it, and when that didn't work, said it was the outside source's responsibility to tell me I wasn't covered. So, if all that wasn't quite bad enough, ONE YEAR LATER, I get a bill from her saying I didn't make two of my co-pays. So thenI had to take the time to download my statements from a year ago, to prove I had paid her. The incompetence of this entire office is just insane. I wish no one this experience.

Dr. Chitra D Kandaswamy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.

Dr. Chitra D Kandaswamy Is this you?