Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chitravathi Yerrapareddy
Dr. Chitravathi Yerrapareddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Falls, IA, with another office in Waterloo, IA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yerrapareddy is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Allen Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Chitravathi Yerrapareddy has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chitravathi Yerrapareddy has the following 13 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
Dr. Chitravathi Yerrapareddy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Yerrapareddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Kurnool Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Dr. Chitravathi Yerrapareddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chitravathi Yerrapareddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Falls, IA.