Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chandravadan P Patel has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Chandravadan P Patel has the following 12 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
Dr. Chandravadan P Patel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
well I was told I was the best patient but apparently the other day he must have been in a bad mood and he was getting mad at me because I wasn't getting any better not sure how I'm supposed to respond to that but other than that he gives a lot of injections which which do help but he gets extremely upset if you he doesn't see improvement if he
We had to wait for over an hour before seeing him. Once in his office, he was very rude to my wife who handles all of my medically related things, including updating my doctors on my current conditions, medications and other factors. He told her to "shut-up" and to "find her own psychiatrist". She never mentioned anything about herself or attempted to get advice from him. In addition we told him my current meds were working just fine, he sent me out of his office with a completely new med & tried to take me off my current meds. This w's the most unpleasant experience I have ever had!!!!!!!!
This doctor is a control freak who feels superior to his clients. He holds patients in the psych ward at med central often for no reason other than he can not comprehend the english language. I would rather die than go to this practice ever again. The doctor is always running an hour or more late. He is verbally abusive to patients andnonly cares aboit the money. This doctor has the ability to take your freedom and no one queations it. There are no secomd opinions. Once he pink slips you into the hospital he gwta you alone in your room where he degrades and verbally attacks you..
43 Years Experience
Grant Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Chandravadan P Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & DirectionsKnox Internal Medical, 809 Coshocton Ave Ste C, Mount Vernon, OH
Dr. Chandravadan P Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, OH.