Chole Mullen Is this you?

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr mullen is a very kind dr willing to listen and doesn't try to rush you out the door.top rate in her field.

Former Patient

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I am glad some people have had a nice experience with Dr. West. I have not seen her for over 10 years, so maybe she has changed. I did come across her name recently and saw there was an opportunity to leave a review. I had a horrible experience with Dr. West. While I was going through my feelings in a session, she told me that I was a very negative person. When I was going through withdraws from the medication she had given me, she hung up on me. I filed a complaint against her. She called me with a very nice attitude, and coerced me to accept medication again, and said she would work with me if I dropped the complaint. She was basically taking advantage of an 18 year old who was now addicted to the drugs she was dosing out, and wanted the complaint dropped in exchange for meds. Also, when I finally got to the point where I didn't want to be on the meds anymore, I stopped taking them. I had gone several weeks without the meds, and I began to feel better without them. She told me that was not a smart idea, she said that any day I would crash and burn, so I just need to take the pills. Guess what Dr. West, I have been off of meds for about 9 years now, and I feel great! I finally have been able to be clear enough to actually work through my issues, instead of band-aiding them with pills. Thanks Dr. West, for showing me how you are not supposed to deal with a patient in the mental health field!!

Posted on November 20th, 2010

Dr. Mullen is very professional and caring. That is what I like most about her she seems to care unlike some doctors who don't even look you in the eyes or show any compassion. If you have a problem with your medication she immediatly addresses the issue and will work to find the right ones. I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Mullen.

Posted on March 30th, 2016