Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chona S Santos-Miranda has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Chona S Santos-Miranda has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Chona S Santos-Miranda has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chona S Santos-Miranda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
this women gave my mother who has parkinsons the medication scopolamine, WITHOUT CONSULTING HER MAIN DR. MY MOTHER IS NOW IN THE HOSPITAL IN VERY BAD SHAPE BECAUSE OF THIS SO CALLED DR. DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMEN......I REFUSE TO CALL HER A DR. A DR IS SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU......NOT HURT YOU. THE DOSAGE OF THE MEDICATION WAS SO HIGH, MY MOTHER FELL DOWN AND WAS SEEING DOGS THAT NEVER EXCISTED, SHE WAS IN A ZOMBIE MODE AND STILL IS TO THIS DAY. SHE OVER MEDICATED MY MOTHER, ALSO MY MOM THOUGHT BUGS WERE CRAWLING ON HER CLOTHES. IN SUMMARY, DONT TRUST THIS QUACK!!!!!!!!! ALSO MY SISTER HAS BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THIS WOMEN AND ITS BEEN 5 DAYS AND STILL NO CALL BACK. NICE JOB LADY!!!!!!
Every time I have ever gone to her, I have had to sit in the waiting room for 2+ hours. I have never been in and out within minutes. Recently they started a new policy where you have to be seen to get a new referrel. It doesn't matter if I've been going to the same doctor for the same issue for 14+ years. Dr. Chona Santos-Miranda is a good doctor, but has horrible staff and horrible wait times.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chona S Santos-Miranda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hammonton, NJ.