Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chong H Park
Dr. Chong H Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY, with another office in Greenvale, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Park is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Park has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Chong H Park has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chong H Park has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Chong H Park has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chong H Park is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr park is been My Cardiologist over 2 years and to be honest,he really show a concern for your well been and health ,asking as friend to make changes in your life that affects your health, not just telling you as a Dr. but as a real friend or family and I do appreciate that,He's the best in My opinion.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Chong H Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chong H Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.