Dr. Chong Oh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chong Oh?

High on himself!

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Offers no help, no solutions, no compassion! Stay farrrrrrrr away! Arrogant jerk!

no compassion no explanation of my pain

Posted on December 13th, 2015

he came into room said he doesnt see anything on xray or cat scan so he ordered a mri wasnt in room more then 1 minute no reason for all my pain

Great doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with doctor Oh. He put me on track with my ankle, knee and back. He scheduled physical therapy right away and kept me out of work so I could heal. Thank you so much The waiting time at the office is a little too extreme at times but waiting for the actual doctor when placed in the room has always been fast

Back Surgery

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I had a narrowing of my spinal and the nerve was being effected. Work, I travel, was very difficult and the pain terrible. I went to Physical Therapy and had injections from his group and Dr. Oh was recommended. Dr. Oh looked at my pictures and what was done immediately and scheduled surgery right away. Dr. Oh said it was not necessary to fuse or rebuild simply make room so the nerve was not effected. It has been four weeks, I walked fast and upright 4 miles this morning and for two weeks now. Dr. Oh has been great and I am doing far better than expected. After the operation I decided to leave that day, the Doc laughed and told me to go home, I was in some pain but no more nerve issues. Than I went for a beer with my Son.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017