Dr. Eric C Ma Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Eric C Ma?

excellent doctor

Dr. Ma has been taking care me since Nov 2015. I had lung cancer and went to brain. I was hopeless at that time because cancer had got worse with previous two treatments. Dr. Ma is so nice and encouraged me and gave me the same treatment, President Jimmy Carter received. I am still here after 2 years treatment. I really appreciated his care. he is great!

a doctor you can trust

he is very friendly and compassionate, he spent all the time go over my questions. I left the clinic with confidence. Thank you!

Very good dr. I would recommend him to anyone. Very professional and treats you like his own

this dr has no bedside manner

This so called Dr. has NO COMPASSION for patients at ALL. My father a Vietnam veteran who has put his life on the line for this country went to go see him. This so called Dr. was rude!!! on the phone!!! and didnt answer any of my families questions. my father has liver cancer and instead of being calm understanding and compassionate he was anything but that. he stumbles and mumbles and has no idea how to deal with patients. Im sorry but i have worked in the medical field for years and that is not how to treat a scared patient that has questions about what he/she is going thru. my parents left in rage and tears because of him.

this dr has no bedside manner

Dr. Eric C Ma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wappingers Falls, NY.