Dr. Choo Rhee Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Choo Rhee?

rotten doctor, worst I have ever met.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. Writes while you attempt to speak with him.usually just grunts when you speak to him. Argues with me over prescriptions the hospital already had me on. It took him 6 days to get a prescripton right and I was in dire need of it.

So sad

Posted on April 29th, 2014

My most memorable moment from (I guess his name is Choo Rhee, as I found out from a nurse, as he never introduced himself) was that he would walk into the room that my mother in law was in (hospice) and would say, "who are you?" Then say "I don't think she is going to make it." Then would walk out. I pray that he doesn't treat another person like they don't exist. He never touched his patient or spouse to her. He did this 4 days in a row, until we fired him and made a formal complaint to the hospital. It saddens me that we have "health professionals" who think it's ok to treat others in this manner. I hope others will speak up so that he will think about how he treats human beings. I had to rate this doctor a 1, as zero was not an option.

Jerrold Postle

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Have only gone to Dr Rhee one time. Found him to be very thorough and willng to listen. He is the only doctor I have ever been to who has called me personally to discuss his diagnosis and go over the results of my blood work.

Caring Physician

Posted on March 30th, 2011

I very much like Dr Rhee. He spends quality with me and explains in details areas of my concerns. He makes sure age appropriate test are scheduled and makes sure I understand the importance of keeping the appointments.

Staff is worst in industry

Posted on December 21st, 2010

Front desk lady never calls to remind.She overcharges fees and gives handwritten receits.Office line is always busy. Afterhour call answering service would not even write down my name and number so that they can reach me next day. They messed up the insurance work and specialist office keeps on calling me to get a letter from them. do not go to his office. Dr. Rhee is a good man but the staff is worst ever.

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

Posted on May 18th, 2010

This doctor is very arrogant and condesending. he miss diagnosed more than once and spent no more than two minutes each time we went. But most of all what an awful bedside manner he has! Sick of his attitude and changed the doctor finally. I also ran into few folks who went to see this doctor. They all had a very similar issues with him and expressed their unhappiness.

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

do not recommend this doctorEnglish language skills poorimproper treatment

Posted on May 19th, 2017