Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher D Abrasley has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher D Abrasley has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 20
Incredibly rude staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Abrasley - Posted on July 19th, 2017
If you can avoid to go to this place I suggest you do. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. The staff will speak with you on speakerphone violating the HIPAA Act. If you complain about any of the times they make mistakes they will ask you to leave.
Waste of time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Abrasley - Posted on February 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Abrasley - Posted on March 31st, 2014
Excellent experience again
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Abrasley - Posted on May 8th, 2012
Dr Abrasley and his staff have always been professional and courteous. He is very caring and has allowed me every procedure I've asked for over the past decade. He removed questionable polyps each time and his recommendations are spot on with other excellent doctors in his profession. As unpleasant a colonoscopy or EGD can be, Dr. Abrasley makes the whole experience a non-event while using the Surgery clinic and their wonderful staff. I whole heartedly endorse him in his practice and staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Abrasley - Posted on June 6th, 2011
16 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Christopher D Abrasley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWHITE-WILSON MEDICAL CENTER GASTROENTEROLOGY CLINIC, 1032 Mar Walt Dr Unit 210, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher D Abrasley, MD - Gastroenterology in Fort Walton Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Christopher D Abrasley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.