Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher D Abrasley has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Abrasley and his staff have always been professional and courteous. He is very caring and has allowed me every procedure I've asked for over the past decade. He removed questionable polyps each time and his recommendations are spot on with other excellent doctors in his profession. As unpleasant a colonoscopy or EGD can be, Dr. Abrasley makes the whole experience a non-event while using the Surgery clinic and their wonderful staff. I whole heartedly endorse him in his practice and staff.
Im not to happy with the way my situation has been taken care of.I was in the hospital for 4 days and it took a month before I was seen.Now my problems continue and still havent been able to see him again. They just keep giving me meds that arnt helping with the pain or the bowl situation.I dont think I will want to see him again.Im sure hes good at what he does but you would think that this would or should have already been taken care of.
16 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Christopher D Abrasley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWhite-Wilson Medical Center Gastroenterology Clinic, 1032 Mar Walt Dr Unit 210, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher D Abrasley in this video.
Dr. Christopher D Abrasley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.