Dr. Christofer Buatti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christofer Buatti?

Excellent Dermatologist

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Dr. Buatti is an excellent Dermatologist. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and he is a true professional. I have been in the medical field for over 30 years and I can honestly say that he is one of a kind and it would be hard to find a provider that could match his dermatological skills - services. An additional bonus is that his staff members are pleasant, well organized and the office atmosphere is very inviting and relaxing.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2016

I went to Dr. Buatti for a problem that my old dermatologist couldn't fix. He not only helped my problem but helped me to avoid a potential skin cancer. I highly recommend his office. Stephanie is also great and very personable.

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Very professional with a great "bedside manner" Dr Buatti spends time enough to fully understand the patients concerns and react to them.

Great dermatologist

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I took my teenage son to see Dr. Buatti for wart removal and acne. He was able to successfully remove the warts without any issues and put him on an acne plan that has completely cleared up his skin. My son feels so much more confident now that he's back to school and doesn't have to worry about his bad skin or warts anymore! Thank you Dr. Buatti for for making a nice difference in my sons life! I would strongly recommend Dr. Buatti! He's awesome!

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Dr. Buatti is a remarkable doctor! I have a skin condition called keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) that I have suffered through most of my life. I have gone to several dermatologists and they all said there's really nothing I could do for it,but Dr. Buatti really helped me by giving me simple and easy instructions how to control it, and now it's barely noticeable ,and for that I'm very grateful.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Exceptional care!

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Very professional, nice office, courteous staff.

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I have seen the doctor only twice so far, still have stiches from minor cancer surgery, so far very happy with doctor and staff.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr Buatti is professional&great bedside manner. Outstanding cosmetic results! BBl laser&vampire peel. Highly recommend!

Bad Experience

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Waited for 45 minutes and finally he spent with me less than 3 minutes.

Doctor's Response

Hello, I am sorry you waited so long. We have changed our check in process and trained our staff where no patient will wait more than 30 minutes and everyone will be seen in a timely fashion. However emergencies can happen and are unpredictable. We hope you can come back and a see us soon and have a better experience

Good Doc; good & helpful staff

Posted on October 18th, 2014

I've had a few different skin issues over the past year, which aren't always easy to diagnose. Dr. Buatti has taken care of every one. I have confidence in his ability. I like the staff too. I can get an appointment when I need one, not 4 to 6 weeks out like at my former dermatologist's office. Dr. is interested in helping people with skin problems, he's not there to sell Botox.

Superb doctor!

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

Dr Chris Buatti is the best dermatologists that I have ever been to. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to, he makes you feel very calm and at ease when having a surgical procedure performed ( for me it was a cyst removal on the back of my head. His staff is friendly and professional as well. Not to mention, Dr. Buatti is very cute- not that that should play any role in selecting a physician, but it is a bonus!:)