Dr. Chris Carlson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Chris Carlson?

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

I loved Dr Carlson.....he took very good care of me and made sure I was taken care of. I have nothing but the utmost praise for him.

Gastric bypas

Posted on September 13th, 2015

You should never choose this doctor when he did a gastric bypass on my dad he sent him home and he caught septic a year ago and was in a coma for 1 week and that doctor wasn't even there to do the emergency surgery.ten we had to get the sutures to that held the cut together out and carlsons assistant Sherman he took them out but still left some of it in so this Year on 5 days my dad had to get a surgery were he got cut open to get the sutures out and now it look like a baseball made a whole in his stomach finally yesterday he looked inside of it there are still visible sutures.so if I had to recomend and doctor I would recomend Dr mondy he is in the same group as Carlson and he saved my dads life and he was crying after he did the emergency surgery on my dad and I would NEVER EVER recommend dr Carlson to anyone he doesn't even care when my dad was finished with the surgery to get the sutures out my brother took a picture and he but his hand in the picture and said yeah like that's nothing to play around with so yeah nerves ever go to him ever he is in intestines

Horrible treatment to patients

Posted on November 15th, 2014

Dr Carlson may be a good physician but his overall care for his patients is terrible. Horrible bedside manner and treats his patients as if all are seeking pain meds (which I never once asked for). I would never suggest anyone going to him. I will not be going back once my surgery is completed.

Patient

Posted on June 30th, 2014

This is the worst! My husband had surgery and was still in pain. Ran out of pain meds and it was impossible, his office was suppose to open at 9, instead I reached an answering machine at 9:15. 9:35, his rude assistant told me, "that's a whole lot of medication", is he out already? duh!! Taken as directed, every four hours as needed. Well, it was needed!! It is now 10:40, I left another message this time with the receptionist, "he is with patients and their probably backed up". Well, is my husband not a patient, I guess his insurance has already been billed, so too bad for his pain, they don't give a DURN...... to put it politely. No, I don't recommend this doctor!!!!!!

Great Doctor and staff

Posted on February 9th, 2014

Dr. Carlson has compassion for his patients and has one of the best bedside manners a patient would want. Have a lot of faith in this doctor and would highly recommend him.

Posted on December 27th, 2009

Dr. Carlson is very nice but needs lessons on bedside manner. I take nothing away from his surgical abilities but he just does'nt seem to show much concern for his patients after the surgery.

Posted on October 24th, 2017