Dr. Chris Chon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Chon?

Horrible..

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

You know you have a worst family doctor when you are afraid to call your OWN Family doctor (even when you are sick). I HATE dealing with his office. I HATE IT. But the only reason why I still have him as my family doctor is my parents prefer to talk to the doctor in Korean. I do speak Korean little bit, but not fluent enough. Recently, I received a phone call from Dr. Chon's office. (I think she was a nurse or the front desk operator.) Anyway, she talked to me in Korean, so I tried my best to answer her question in Korean as well. When she asked me a question related to the insurance, I did not know the answer to it. So I said I don't know. Then she said, "You don't even know your own insurance policy? How old are you?.." And she was complaining to me that she now needs to make a phone call to the insurance company. Isn't it her job to contact the insurance company? I have NEVER talked to anyone that rude and ignorant in my life. And he is very bad with the follow up. My mother just did her blood test and her cholesterol was high. And guess what. the NURSE CALLED. and she told her to drink more water. (BY the way, for those people who has high cholesterol, water doesn't do anything. You need to eat an oatmeal)This review probably won't do anything because people who is only comfortable Korean will still go see him. But if you speak any other language, AVOID HIM.

Posted on January 11th, 2010

I love Dr. Chon. I have been going to him for many years was was disappointed to see a poor review!

Posted on October 24th, 2015