Dr. Chris N Conteas Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Chris N Conteas?

Patient

Upon experiencing severe digestive disorder in my mid thirties I was assigned to doctor Conteas at Kaiser Permanete Sunset. Dr. Conteas was very professional and had a great bedside manner. He exhausted all efforts to make a correct diagnosis. Over the past 20 years I have relieved excellent care for my chronic illness.

Never going back

I am not a complainer but the way Dr. Conteas treated me, Made me write this review. He (not the nurses) actually cancelled my appointment TWICE! And each time they didn't give me a new appointment and I had to get a new one myself and each time I complained that this was their fault / mistake they contacted him and told me that Dr. Conteas says there is nothing he can do and I need to make a new appointment myself! I just chose him because one time I was at Kaiser I saw how nice and cariing he was with his patients and then I did some onlise research and thought he might be a good Dr. After my very first appointment was cancelled and I waited 2 months for the new one I went to his office and to be honest He was very nice and friendly at our first and last visit but that was all! He didn't even examine my stomach where I had pain! I meas seriously? He made me wait another 4 months for the second appointment and then cancelled it for the second time!he could not care less about his patients! Now I have to find another doctor from the begginning and wait a few months for my appointment but no matter what I will never go back to him.

Dr. Conteas is the best!

Dr. Conteas is one of the best physicians that has ever taken care of me. He is kind, knowledgable, patient, empathetic, thorough and always accessible by phone. My only problem with him is the way Kaiser stacks his appts. It's a BIG problem. It makes it very difficult to schedule routine follow ups with him and to get an appt when something goes wrong. He manages a chronic condition for me so appt access is crucial. I still give him 4 stars though for being so wonderful!