Dr. Chris Fevurly Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chris Fevurly?

Dr Fevurly Be AWARE WARNING WARNING WARNING

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Please Be AWARE!!! This doctor Is unprofessional he's paid big money to lie for all.Worker's comp insurance companies doctor had no updated info on my medical records made no attempt to give disability rating.

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Like everyone has already stated, he came into the room, did not even introduce himself, stated "bet you think you are going to get an MRI. Well no. Bet you think you are going to have shoulder surgery. No. You are not hurt that bad" before he even looked at me or asked me any questions. Have zero confidence in his skills and he was rude and unprofessional. All of the staff acted as if they have a captive audience and have no need to bother with being nice or professional.

Posted on September 20th, 2011

This Dr. is rude and unprofessional. He acts more like an attorney than a Dr. Like the previous review, he had his mind made up before entering the exam room. He is no gentleman.

Posted on October 1st, 2009

He came into the room and had his mind made up about my condition. He asked me questions that I had already answered prior to the visit. I felt uncomfortable with him. He was rough and almost mean with me. When asked a question about my condition he was extremely unprofessional. And when I got home I researched my condition and found that information he stated to me was false. I have heard this about him from other patients as well.

biggest quack in Kansas