Dr. Chris Fuke Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Chris Fuke?

Dropped my ins on 3rd visit

Posted on January 27th, 2017

He readily excepted me as a patient. Prescribed one time. On my third visit, started off by telling me he would not except my insurance anymore or any old people on social security. End of that. Pls see the desk for payment on your way out.

Posted on January 18th, 2017

He came to the hospital to treat me after having my son. I have never been to one of his offices, but he came two days in a row and actually listened to what I had to say and helped me unlike most of the staff that treated me like I had done something wrong to be in so much pain. I have RA and I was having a terrible flare after my c-section. He helped me at the hospital and also made sure I was taken care of medication wise until almost the time of being able to see my rheumatologist and heal up.

A JOKE!! BEWARE

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Dr Fuke is never available. He runs his business through Physician Assistants. His staff are uneducated, uncaring and totally incompetent. No one ever returns your phone calls. This place is a scam.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Most disorganized Dr. offices i've ever been to. The billing dept is constantly "losing" payments. Be sure to keep receipts or they claim you never pay when THEY don't put in in the system. On top of that the Dr. Fuke assumes its your fault and if you argue about it or refuse to pay it he refuses your treatment and appointment. He has multiple PA's so in three years I saw him maybe 6 visits. No one is on the same page so what one doctor tells you may change from one visit to the next when you are always seeing a different Dr. and then he will get upset when there is communication error due to the lack thereof. I dealt with the stress of his office for awhile now and I will definitely say overall its A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Not to mention the wait times are over an hour almost every time.

Rude and incorrect diagnosis

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Unprofessional. Incorrect diagnosis. Terrible bedside manner. Rude.

Horrible, Irresponsible, Uncaring

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

Doesn't want to treat patients with anything but a text book presentation, so why he chose to specialize in pain mngt is stupefying, as most patients seeing this specialty won't present in a text book manner. Wasted two months of time, money, and still in pain attempting to be treated by Dr Fuke and NP Dieter, with Dieter recommending one path of treatment only to have Fuke deny all that Dieter had recommended but Dieter had also failed to note in my chart. I've never experienced such an unprofessional and ultimately unethical physician, who gave me no help and no options after two months. Not surprisingly, his staff are equally apathetic and disorganized.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Doctor was great but his support staff is not very good at all. Calls for appointments, medicine and records all took multiple calls and got the run around. I have had multiple visits with the Doctor and the average waiting time has been two hours!!!

Refreshing and caring

Posted on June 9th, 2012

It is so nice in this time of fee for service, to have a doctor that truly cares. This is a wonderful person that actually cares about me. This is not a pill mill. This is a practice with ethics. It is nice to have all of your fears and concerns addressed. I never feel rushed. I feel like I have an equal say in my care and treatment plan. Thank you Dr. Fuke

A young Dr. Who will go far

Posted on May 10th, 2012

He looked a little young at first. Once he started the exam it was obvious that he is a well educated and a though Dr.

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Dr. Fuke took the time to listen. I was seeing another Dr. but he would NEVER take the time to listen. Truly a compassionate and caring doctor!!

Attention

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr. Fuke truly cares about his patients. My husband was in severe pain and in need. Dr. Fuke gave him his full attention.

Posted on May 4th, 2009

Excellent pain physician. Very thorough and caring. Great bedside manners.