Dr. Chris Hinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Hinson?

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Absolutely the greatest doctor in the world

Posted on September 28th, 2009

My friend and I are in college and we have been seen by Dr. Hinson. We happened to look him up on the internet and saw a bad review. How incorrect. She and I decided to write a true review. This doctor took a lot of time with both of us after we were involved in an accident near school. I was in a lot of pain and he immediately explained to me why I would need to get a full exam before he could administer pain meds. After the exam he gave me medicine that greatly helped me. My fried had a broken wrist that he and the nurses put in a splint and treated very well also referring her to a very good hand doctor that repaired it.

Worst Dr.ever!

Posted on January 19th, 2009

A loved one of mine was seen a couple of times by this Dr. Chris Hinson in emergency room & would not treat him. Said his condition was not life threatening... 1 month later my loved one passes away from complications Dr Hinson knew about.

Posted on January 24th, 2015