Dr. Chris Knobbe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Knobbe?

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Been patients (both my wife and I) for over 10 years. Extremely happy with every aspect of his practice.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Knobbe for cataract surgery. He did a thorough exam and I am seeing perfectly now! He and his office staff are very caring!

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Knobbe and his staff seem to genuinely care about me and take the time to answer my questions completely and be sure that I fully understand my medical condition.

Posted on March 15th, 2012

I am very happy with my visit at the office. I got in very quick. All the girls are very friendly and helpful. I'm very pleased with the care Dr Knobbe gives me every time I'm in. My surgery went just like he said. I will tell all my friends and patients about Dr Knobbe. He is top on my list.

Caring Doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2012

Dr. Knobbe is an excellent doctor. I actually saw him previously 13 years ago and he is no different now than he was then. He is patient and caring, answers questions and listens.His staff is also courteous and friendly.

Best Eye Doctor I Know

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. Knobbe for several years. He removed my cataracs, treated my glacoma, removed a piece of glass from my eye and always gives me a complete checkup at least once a year because I have diabetes. I also have a pseudotumor whice causes pressure on the optic nerve that is relieved by a shunt. Dr. Knobbe keeps close watch on the pressure in my eyes to make sure the shunt is still relieving the pressure. I couldn't get better treatment from anyone else. He stayed in his office after hours to remove the glass from my eye because I was on my way home from a visit to my son in Arkansas and could not get there until after his office was to close.

Medical Care Excellence

Posted on December 14th, 2011

Have been seeing Dr Knobbe for a couple of years since moving to the area. He is by far the very best Ophthalmologist I have ever had for treatment. Staff is excellent in performing the testing and other aspects of preparing me, as a patient, for application of his expertise in treatment for my eyes. When he moved his office to Oklahoma, I was happy to follow him for continued checkups and treatments as necessary.

Posted on December 4th, 2011

My whole experience with Dr.Knobbe and his staff was great! They were very receptive to my every need.

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Dr Knobbe took the time and ask questions about me wanting/needing new IOL's. Then took time explaing the procedure and assured me my eyes would be OK. Post OP follow up is excellent also. I would strongly recommened this Dr. to anyone needing cataract surgery.

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Staff very pleasent and helpful. I have confidence in the doctor and would recommend his office to anyone.

Wonderful!

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr. Knobbe and staff were exceptional. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. I would recomment Dr. Knobbe to anyone!

cataract surgery

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr.Knobbe and staff very professional and caring. Just had cataract surgery, vision 20/15-great jobGod bless Dr. Knobbe