The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chris C Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lee is one of the best doctors I have ever come across. He is very knowledgeable and not afraid to examine the patient to determine all factors involved. He will work hard and treat the patient right while configuring the diagnosis. Best, best bedside manner. I wish he still practiced in Atlanta, GA.
18 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Chris C Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Westside Medical Center, 2875 NW Stucki Ave, Hillsboro, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chris C Lee in this video.
Dr. Chris C Lee is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.