Dr. Christopher Marker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Marker?

Physician

Posted on May 9th, 2014

Dr. Chris Marker is one of the Best Physicians I have ever had the pleasure off being his patient. I have been in Healthcare Snr. management for almost 30 years and have interacted with almost every Doctor in the Inland Empire, either professionally or on a personal level. Dr. Marker tops all off them, he is kind, considerate, caring and does all within his power to care for his patients. I am not easily impressed by many Doctors, however, from day one Dr. Marker has gone above and beyond off his call off duty to ensure I as his patient am taken care off 24/7. He is an incredible Doctor and caring individual, I will never find a better Doctor like him, as I have interacted with many. He comes out on top off them all. His office staff, Ashley is also very professional and a wonderful addition to his practice. Her follow through and professional approach is impeccable. I would recommend this Doctor to my family and friends with out hesitation, they are amazing. Given I'm not always a easy person to please, this says a lot. I'm moving out off the area, however, I will continue to see Dr. Marker, as I know he's worth the drive and I will never find a more caring, considerate and professional Doctor.

Posted on December 4th, 2013

Dr Marker is one of the best Dr's that I have been too! Dr Marker listens, cares about his patients, and always helps with everything. Dr Marker always takes his time with me and never rushes through his appointments. If I have any questions I can always get in touch with him and he always gets back to me in a timely matter. Dr Marker's staff is nothing but helpful and nice. I would recommend Dr Marker anybody who is looking for a great Dr!

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Dr. Marker is great. I have been to many Doctors, and it seems that most Doctors want you in and out however, that's not Dr. Marker. He spends the time you need and is always concerened with me as a person. I would reccommend Dr. Marker in a heart beat.

Re fuses to listen to patients

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Dr. Marker refused to listen and address problems I was having. His refusal to listen to me almost left me in a dibilitated state. He makes up his mind early and doesn`t address the situation! I would not send my worst enimy to him!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017