Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chris McCauley
Dr. Chris McCauley, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Loris, SC, with other offices in Little River, SC and North Myrtle Beach, SC . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. McCauley is affiliated with Loris Healthcare System and Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chris McCauley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. McCauley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loris Healthcare System
Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
23 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Chris McCauley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chris McCauley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loris, SC.