Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chris Mochizuki
Dr. Chris Mochizuki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with another office in Redwood City, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mochizuki is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond and Sequoia Hosp, Redwood City, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Chris Mochizuki has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Chris Mochizuki has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Chris Mochizuki has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chris Mochizuki is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
This doctor literally added insult to injury. He was the Worker's Comp doc closest to where I lived. I had sprained my wrist at work. Although my xrays did not give reason for it, he put it in a long arm cast. (It's not what you can see, it's what you can't" he said.) The next morning my elbow was in extreme pain. I went right back to him in the morning and again in the afternoon, complaining of severe pain and asking to be seen, to no avail. I ended up in the ER at Kaiser 2 days later with a severely swollen arm. Even morphine did not stop all the pain after they cut off the cast. When I went back to the doc, he insisted that the arm go back into a long arm cast for 4 more weeks. Needless to say, I asked to have my care transferred to another doctor, who could not understand why he would put this sprained wrist in a long arm cast at all. It has been 6 months now, and I have a diagnosis of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in the entire right quadrant of my body. Prognosis for recovery is poor, and no treatment has been effective yet. I am unable to work, and may not be able to for some time, if ever. I wish I had wrapped my sprained wrist in an ace bandage. Incredible nightmare!
Dr. Mochizuki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Sequoia Hosp, Redwood City, Ca
Redwood City Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1980
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chris Mochizuki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.