Dr. Thomas C Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Morris?

Awesome dr, changed late in pregnancy

Love him!

Awesome Dr!

Dr. Morris is kind and compassionate, and takes time to listen to my concerns. He follows up when I call or email through My Chart so quickly, usually the same day. Highly recommend Dr. Morris!

I love Dr. Morris! He makes my otherwise uncomfortable visits very pleasant. He listens intently to what I say and explains everything in a manner I understand. My only thing is that I miss his previous nurse - she was very sweet whereas this one doesn't have the bed bedside manner, but that is no reflection on Dr. Morris.

Will squeeze you in at the last minute and give you quality care. Also is willing to email you at any time.

Best Doctor I have ever had!

Dr Morris is really the best doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about you and will try to help you with any health issue you have. He thoroughly explains your condition/s and will work after hours to help you research if he can. I highly recommend him to anyone! He is fantastic.

Michelle S.

My experience with Dr. Morris was top- notch from start to finish. As a first time patient, I found Dr. Morris to be a good listener, attentive to my concerns and explained thoroughly what he was doing and looking for during his exam. Dr. Morris' findings ended up with me surgery after much discussion about the diagnosis, my options, and the needed follow-up care. Every single interaction with Dr. Morris was encouraging, productive, and actually quite fun. His nurse,Paulette, is fantastic as well.Dr. Morris' bedside manner is second to none and is highly recommended.

Dr. Morris delivered both of my children now ages 6 and 3. He is very easy to talk to, professional, and truly cares for your well being.

Wonderful Experience

Dr. Morris took the time to fully explain things during my visit. I never felt like he was in a rush to get to another patient. Extremely satisfied with his care!

Dr. Morris is great

I've been with Dr. Thomas Morris over a year and he delivered my baby girl. He is a great doctor and nice person, intelligent and professional.Recommend to everyone!