Dr. Chris Nussbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Nussbaum?

The Real Deal

This doctor is unique. Very old school in approach, up to date, service oriented, friendly, listens and solved issues for me my previous MD was way off on. The office is high class, the staff is very courteous. Very prompt, very direct, really felt cared for and confident i was in good hands.

the best doctor in the Brandon area

Very knowledgeable and friendly doctor. I made an appointment to see him the day before, he was able to see me right away and when I was there spend a lot of time with me listening to all my concerns. I highly recommend him.

Best Doctors visit I've ever had

I would recommend to anyone who knows the value of speaking one-on-one with a true professional.

Patient

Great bedside manner, treats patients well. Listens to complaints and follows thru in checking each concern out. Recently I was hospitalized and he took great care of me. At discharge he set up the home care I needed and has follwed up to make sure that they are doing their job. He also makes house calls and has seen me every week since discharge, doing lab work and what ever else was needed.