Dr. Chris Reeves Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Chris Reeves?

Cervical procedure

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Reeves is very patient oriented and communicates well. I highly recommend this surgeon.

Outstanding!!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I seen Dr Reeves for my lower back! Dr Reeves was outstanding. He answered all my questions and went over all my test with me. HAs a great personality and willing to listen. Would highly recommend!! My surgery went great!

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

I loved Dr. Reeves. The surgery he performed on my spine was amazing! I had been in chronic pain for more than a year and a half when I went to the Spine Institute. After he operated on me I was pain free immediately! What a blessing!

Great doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I am walking today because of Dr. Reeves. I wish he was still in the Branson area. I need surgery again and I wish I could find him. I trust him. I can't understand the negative reviews.

not given enough pain relief meds to stop pain

Posted on December 1st, 2014

what i didnt like about him is he let me be in pain for 3 mths the call out nurses couldnt believe it it was a nightmare the surgery went well just the pain was so bad and he wouldnt give me the meds to ease them /iam not a happy camper with him

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2014

I had called he saw me right away no wait time. Unfortunately it was his last few days here so sad our hospital didn't keep him! Very nice down to earth and tells you like it is! He helped my knee I started physical therapy but since he is gone had to find another Ortho so far almost a year later I'm still having trouble wish I could've followed up with him!

go elsewhere

Posted on May 5th, 2014

did not review my mri with me, refused to provide paperwork detailing my injury, refused to communicate with or work with my physical therapist HE recommended. the paperwork he finally did write stated I needed physical therapy yet I had no restrictions. I will not be back to see him.

save your money...go somewhere else

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

After waiting 45-55 min to see doctor, I was not impressed with any of it. I have been to see Dr Reeves several times for my neck and back. I did the MRI on my back. He did not explain the results to me. I had to get a copy of the report and research this to find out what was wrong with my back. I asked him 3 times to look at my neck, however, he only looks at one thing at a time which cost more money -$50.00 each visit (total of $150.00 for my neck) which he wouldn't look at. I explained that when my neck would hurt, I would have migraine headaches, numbness in both arms and hands - He didn't seem concerned with any of this since he was only checking out my back. I have been to a neurologist who thinks I have some brain trama and damage to my nerves, which Dr Reeves could have caught earlier had he even checked my neck. I feel like he was only concerned with getting his money for my insurance company rather than taking care of the patient. If you visit this doctor - I wish you good luck, you will need it!!! I tries to submit this review with 0 stars, but the system would not let me.

Great dr

Posted on November 8th, 2012

dr reeves was a great surgen when I was in need great after care the office visits in Harrison are lacking the we care attitude but all in all the dr was great. Will be back to see him again...

Posted on November 6th, 2012

i was impressed with dr reeves, i felt very comfortable around him. he was easy to talk to. surgery was basically pain free and fast. i healed well with a minimal of scarring. i highly recommend him to any one.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

I have been to Dr. Reeves several times and would trust him with everything.

Posted on July 16th, 2017