Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chris L Sturch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Chris L Sturch has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Chris L Sturch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Needing to be seen asap the girl who made appointments was able to work me in within 24hrs. Dr. Sturch and his staff were kind, caring and sincere to my needs. Dr. Sturch was not only listened well, he answered all of my questions. I had such a good experience that I have recommended this office to my parents and brother and we all now use this clinic. The staff and Dr. Are very caring and helpful.
Dr. Sturch is very approachable, soft spoken, calm, good listener and gives good advice and care without feeling rushed. I found him very knowledgeable and his office staff very kind and efficient. My visits have gone smoothly with short waiting times and ease of transition throughout the office. I would HIGHLY recommend this physician and his staff. This is definitely a great office to call home for primary care.
i went to see the doctor because of the pain i was in. the medicine he prescribed made me throw up. i went back and told him and he told me to take a tylenol. i have already tried almost every over the counter medications. i wasted a day of work and got sicker than i was....and i was told to take a tylenol
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sturch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Chris L Sturch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSturch Family Clinic, 1727 Chuckwa Dr Ste 500, Durant, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chris L Sturch in this video.
Dr. Chris L Sturch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durant, OK.