Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chris G Theodoran has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Chris G Theodoran has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Chris G Theodoran has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I have been a patient for 5 years. Struggled with stones during pregnancies, eventually needing surgeries to remove stones. I have yet to hear any real solutions about stone prevention. I have yet to hear about stone composition, even from my stones analyzed years ago. I have tolerated his extreme tardiness, regularly waiting more than an hour. I have tolerated unprofessional comments, and him blowing off my concerns. I have found that he is not willing to consider opposing recommendations from other urologists. When presented with concerns that a mistake may have been made during surgery, instead of listening to concerns he choose to make accusations regarding my mental health. He has also asked personal medical questions in open areas, with other patients walking by on several occasions. I have lost all trust in his ability to continue my care.
Dr. Theodoran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Lancaster Osteo Hospital
Dr. Chris G Theodoran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrological Associates Lancaster, 2106 Harrisburg Pike Ste 200, Lancaster, PA
Dr. Chris G Theodoran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.